I can't believe there are only two more weeks before school starts.
I have so much homework to complete. I still have to do MAJOR double maths revision. About 5 more months to the start of the O's.......... WHERE HAS ALL THE TIME GONE TO??????!!!! Agh.
Anywayz, I've finally watched Spiderman 3, Shrek 3 and Pirates 3. Pirates 3 was the best, though I wished they had killed off Orlando Bloom's character early in the movie. That sissy.... even his girlfriend was more badass than him... Aiyoh.
Shrek 3 was a huge disappointment. The jokes were made for nine-year old children. Ok lah.. there were some funny parts, but Shrek 2 was so much funnier! Oh and it made me NOT want to have children in the future.
Also, why are there so many idiots wearing that Shrek headband?? You are not a child, for goodness sake. It's the children's job to act cute, not yours.
Bah. Whatever. I'm going to watch Fantastic Four soon. I think. YEAH CAN'T WAIT. Oh and my parents are going to The Phillippines next Friday. So yes, it will only be my bro and me :)
And you know what that means.............. late-night movie marathons!!
Does anyone know where I can get Nachos?